With all the flowers blooming in my garden, I had to create new recipes. Here is a simple one. It tastes as delicious as it looks!
– Tomatoes (I know, not seasonal, don’t hate me!)
– Fava beans (make sure you take the skin off!)
– Fresh green beans from the garden (boiled al dente 8 to 10mn)
– Hard boiled eggs
– Creamy balsamic and extra virgin olive oil for vinaigrette (add chives if you want)
– Freshly picked violets (pick them as late as possible and sprinkle over salad at the end. Avoid spreading any vinaigrette or oil directly on them as they will turn to dark right away)