My French Heaven on Instagram – My French Heaven sur Instagram

(En Français plus bas)

I never really paid too much attention to Instagram. How very foolish of me! Mimi Thorisson from “manger” reminded me of its existence a few days back and told me she absolutely loved using it. Well thanks a lot Mimi! Now I’m addicted to yet another app!

Install Instagram on your phone (it’s free) and search for the keyword “myfrenchheaven”. You can then subscribe and follow my daily adventures in my kitchen and on the roads of my beloved France. The content I publish on Instagram is all original (different from the blog), but it focuses on the same themes (food, design, joie de vivre, authentic French living). The big difference is that I publish short notes several times a day…

See you on Instagram then?

Je n’avais jamais vraiment porté mon attention sur Instagram. Quelle bétise! Mimi Thorisson du blog “manger” m’à rappelé l’existence de ce site avant hier et maintenant je suis accro!

Il s’agit (comme la pluspart d’entre vous le savent) d’une version photo de Twitter.

Installez Instagram sur votre téléphone (c’est gratuit), et recherchez “myfrenchheaven”. Vous pourrez alors vous abonner et suivre mes aventures quotidiennes autour de la bonne chair et de ma région adorée. Le contenu que je publie sur Instagram est différent de celui du blog, mais il suit la même ligne artistique et thématique. La grande différence, c’est que je publie des petits billets plusieurs fois par jour…

Puis-je vous dire à bientôt sur Instagram?

1. Luffy Moogan says:

Love the new blog format – very chic, very visual!

Thanks darling! I had switched back but read your comment and it gave me the guts to switch again. I think I’ll stick with it. I want the blog to look more like a magazine…

2. I use Instagram periodically but to be perfectly honest I don’t know how to search for people. I tried to search for you and was not successful! My problem I’m sure. Could you please friend me? @elizabeththomasphoto

3. Alex Suarez says:

I got rid of Instagram last Fall. From my personal experience there after over a years’ use, I felt the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze. :-/

4. Great pictures as usual!

Thank you so much!

5. jewelsforall says:

Thanks Jewel! I will follow you too! 😉

6. acflory says:

lol – nice idea but I hate my phone so I’ll stay with the blog!

7. michela64 says:

👍👍well done!! I love Instagram ❤❤❤
    Did you find someone Who helped you informing How to make Such beautiful picts as masterpiece from old paintings ? As I was wondering The same..
    Thanks and welcome in The Instagram community 👏👏I am @mikyriccia you can follow me there 😍

I subscribed to your feed on Instagram! As for the mystic light effect, it is mostly about the materials, colors and textures and then of course good natural light. I don’t know how people can still shoot food in studios and fake lighting… 🙂